Birkenstock Arizona Sandal-Taupe Suede
The Birkenstock Arizona is a iconic two-strap style sandal and known for being the epitome of comfort. Both straps have buckles for a fantastic fit. Classic footbed in Taupe Suede. Made in Germany.
- Classic Birkenstock® sandal crafted in soft suede and featuring adjustable straps to ensure a great fit.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The leather-lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Made in Germany.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 11.1 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- **Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.