Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal-Iron Oil
The Birkenstock Arizona is a sandal you'll want to live in. Classic Birkenstock shape that enables body weight to be distributed evenly over the whole foot, This wonderfully relaxed shoe features two smooth and fully adjustable suede straps, a cushioned footbed and a shock-absorbing EVA mid-sole for all-day comfort and stability. The textured outsole delivers extra traction, while the anatomically-shaped, soft footbed looks as natural as it feels. Slip into the luxurious comfort of Arizona and enjoy the same design that has made feet happy for two hundred years.
- The on-trend Arizona has style and all of the comfort features you expect from Birkenstock®.
- Oiled leather upper with adjustable straps for a durable exterior and custom fit. Birkenstock uses the term Waxy leather and Oiled leather interchangeably and may arrive marked as either.
- The leather-lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 9 oz