Birkenstock Boston Clog-Taupe Suede
The Birkenstock Boston clog from is known for comfort. Featuring Birkenstock's signature classic footbed design which provides unbeatable stability and optimal arch support, this shoe is great for casual hikes, strolls in the park, and relaxing on a lazy day.
Every Birkenstock has a deep heel cup to ensure proper weight distribution and foot alignment. A spacious toe box that gives your toes room to move. And a footbed that adapts to your foot's unique shape. Boston is part of the Classic Birkenstock collection. Leather upper on the original CLASSIC footbed.
- The Boston Suede from Birkenstock® is a classic clog that will add style and comfort to your wardrobe.
- Soft premium suede upper with a matching adjustable strap for a perfect fit.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 12 oz
- **Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.