Chaco Womens Z/2 Classic Sandal-Blue Peace
The Chaco Z/2 Classic Sandal for women is an outstanding choice for everyday adventures, rigorous hikes, and extended float trips. Its refreshingly simple design uses eight components for a timeless aesthetic and reliability in demanding terrain. Pull-through adjustable webbing straps provide a fine-tuned fit. The trusty ladder lock buckle keeps the straps from migrating or loosening up as you walk long distances.
Ready for river runs and trips to the beach, the Z/2's textured footbed prevents your foot from sliding around once it's wet. The antimicrobial treatment prevents the buildup of funky microbes for extra freshness. Plus, the LUVSEAT midsole cushions your every step with its ergonomic, women-specific design. And because it's suited for adventurous wear, the ChacoGrip rubber sole features 3mm lugs for aggressive traction across marine and terrestrial environments.
- Double polyester jacquard webbing straps wrap around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit.
- Toe loop for added security.
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle at ankle.
- Adjustable, high-tensile heel risers.
- Classic Platform features a combination midsole and footbed made from durable, supportive poured PU that won't compression set.
- LUVSEAT™ technology offers durability, daylong comfort, and arch support.
- High-performing ChacoGrip™ rubber compound outsole.
- 3.0 mm lug depth.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association™ (APMA).
- Weight: 1 lb