Merrell Mens Chameleon Prime Stretch Hiking Shoe-Granite
The Merrell Chameleon Prime Stretch Hiking shoe is easy to slip on and hit the trail quick. All the quality Merrell technology you love. This hiking shoe has a mesh and leather upper that incorporates a quick and secure cinching stretch closure for a streamlined fit that feels snug and gets you on your way quickly. Propelled by the M-Select GRIP outsole, the Chameleon provides aggressive traction for slip-resistant stability on wet and dry terrain. Air cushioned heel molded nylon arch shank, and EVA footbed with M Select FRESH absorb shock, support feet and keep feet fresh.
- M Select DRY™ waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- Durable upper comprised of leather and synthetic mesh.
- Bungee and toggle lace system ensure a secure fit.
- Nylon webbing heel tab for easy on.
- Logo callouts throughout.
- Bellows tongue prevents debris from entering shoe.
- Breathable mesh lining with odor-killing M Select FRESH™ treatment.
- Padded, removable EVA footbed is molded for comfort.
- Merrell air cushion at heel for additional shock absorption.
- 4 mm sole lug depth.
- Molded nylon arch shank.
- M Select GRIP outsole creates traction on a number of surfaces from a variety of angles.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz