Merrell Mens Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot-Walnut
The Merrell Moab 2 Vent Mid hiking boot for men provides a comfortable, cushioned walking experience for the day hiker or casual backpacker. The MOAB (Mother of all boots) offers great ventilation and out-of-the-box comfort with superior traction whether walking, hiking, or biking. Suede and breathable mesh uppers team with breathable mesh linings, ensuring air circulation throughout the boots. Dusty, rocky trails are no match for the bellows tongue that lock out debris and feature foam cushioning for lasting comfort. The compression-molded EVA footframes form to your feet for a custom fit, while the Air Cushion® heels soak up shock. M-Select™ Fit.Eco+ blended EVA contoured footbeds provide support. The Vibram® TC5+ outsoles with 5mm lugs offer relentless traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Hit the trailhead in the breathable, rugged performance of the Merrell® Moab 2 Vent Mid hiking boot.
- Mid-cut height for added ankle support.
- Suede leather and mesh upper materials.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective toe rand.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Foam insole.
- EVA midsole supplies stable cushioning.
- Molded nylon arch shank.
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel helps absorb shock and adds stability.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers reliable grip.
- 5 mm lugs.
- Weight: 1 lb 2.2 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in