Patagonia Men's Classic Synchilla Jacket-Navy Blue
The Patagonia Synchilla Jacket for men is that soft fleece jacket that keeps the cold away whether you're getting an early start at a popular trailhead or watching the sun set from the top of Longs Peek. Made of an ultra-plush 100% recycled double-sided fleece (with an anti-pilling finish) that insulates without overheating, the jacket has a stand-up collar for wind protection, two zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered left-chest pocket to carry the fundamentals. With a full-front zip and set-in sleeves for compatibility with pack straps. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Set-in sleeves
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 454 g (16.01 oz)
- 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish.
- Pocket bags: 3-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.