Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Pullover-El Cap Khaki
The Patagonia Retro Pile Pullover provides easy-wearing warmth for that hard week on the road filled by late nights, cross-country hikes and dubious camping on the sides of dirt roads. Made from polyester double-sided shearling, the Retro Pile fabric has a soft, fuzzy exterior with a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The center-front zipper extends to the top of the stand-up collar for quick venting of excess heat, and the set-in sleeve design allows full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout the pullover reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket holds the daily necessities. Soft spandex trim finishes the cuffs and hem. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Chest-deep center-front zipper
- Set-in sleeves with minimal flat-seam construction for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Zippered left-chest pocket with a webbing zipper pull
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved