Patagonia Womens Retro Pile Vest-Roots Red
The Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Vest for women is made from 100% polyester deep-pile shearling fleece and perfect for hitting the town or the trails. Double sided, the high-pile fleece is as soft and cozy on the inside as it is on the outside. Spandex binding trims armholes, hem and center-front zip. Mesh-lined handwarmer pockets have grosgrain zipper pulls. Curved back yoke and paneled seams at the hem create a flattering fit. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Pair with your favorite baselayer or long sleeve and wear it alone, or throw a hardshell over top. Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets secure small items for hands-free convenience.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling and lined with 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Full-zip vest has a tall collar and a Vislon® center-front zipper
- Two mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Spandex binding at armholes, hem and center-front zipper
- Curved back yoke for shaping
- Paneled seams at hem are fun and flattering
- Hip length
- 352 g (12.4 oz)
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing